Exam entries and test centers
- Upon submitting your application, an email will be sent to you with detailed information on the dates and venues of examination. It will be up to you to book for your examination within that time frame. As a reminder, once your application for membership has been approved, you will have two years to complete the certification examination at a testing center of your choice.
- Exam bookings may be made up to 90 days in advance. Examination testing centers are available on a first come first served basis.
- After you schedule your exam, you will receive a confirmation email from us listing your exam date, test subjects, your exam time, the address and phone number of the test center, and the direction to the test center. Please find more information about certificate examinations here (link)
- Exam structure and format- Each of the ICA examinations shall focus on the specific areas of competence relevant to the need for that particular examination. Proficiency examinations focus on general areas of administrative management such as supervision, communication, planning and scheduling of work, among other areas.
- Results: Examination results shall be communicated directly to you through the email address indicated in the application form.
- Collection of certificates: Certificates shall be posted to you on the postal address indicated in the application form.